Monday, January 19, 2009

Jim Grise comments on "Change in Washington


With the intense focus on Washington this week, perhaps I should jump on the bandwagon with..... "Training We Can Believe In" ? ..........

And that could be just the beginning.... how about...

Cleaning Corps?..... just imagine.....

Recent grads signing up for 2 years of detail-cleaning Senator's offices under my supervision, to unleash an entire new wave of superlative Housekeepers across the country.....

.......a soap-based initiative to tackle our country's urban grime.......

(stop me before I go too far....)

Read about Jim Grise at http://www.homestaffingnetwork.com/who_we_are.php?detail_id=37

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading the full article. Thanks for this great addition to the HSN page. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete